Dell EMC enables digital transformation in organisations of all sizes with the provision of converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity solutions.
We have a strong relationship with Dell EMC through many years of working with both Dell and EMC before - and since - their merger in 2015, and are able to identify and source the solutions and components that will make the biggest difference to your organisation.
However, we are proud to maintain a vendor-agnostic approach to our work and have built long-standing relationships with a range of other industry-leading vendors, such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Cisco, Microsoft and many others.
For more information on our partnership with Dell EMC and how we can serve your business, please contact us today on (+44) 161 302 3900. If you would prefer to send us an email, use our online enquiry form.
About Dell EMC
Dell EMC was formed in October 2015 following the acquisition of EMC by Dell for $67 billion, considered the largest ever acquisition in the technology sector.
EMC’s growth to a multi-billion dollar company in the 1990s can largely be attributed to the success of its flagship product the Symmetrix, a storage array originally connected to an IBM mainframe via the block multiplexer channel.
In the 2000s, the company’s business model changed significantly from a focus on high-end storage platforms to a portfolio of solutions aimed at providing IT as a service (ITaaS) via the Cloud.
Dell was founded in 1984 and was predominantly a hardware manufacturer until the acquisition of Perot Systems in 2009, which enabled the company to enter the market for IT services.
Dell EMC today provides products and solutions in the following categories:
- IT transformation
- Workforce transformation
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Converged infrastructure
- Data protection
- Data storage
- High performance computing
- Networking solutions
- Industry solutions
Why Checkmark IT?
We’ve established ourselves as an organisation that demands the very best from itself, our staff and the solutions we provide. We won’t rest until we identify a solution that solves your IT related problem, in a way that works for you and your organisation. Our consultants are guided by our four pillars of great service:
- Knowledgeable staff - we know you’re an expert in your field, but it is tough to keep up with every single product and feature that can make a difference to your IT system. With Checkmark IT on hand, you’ll have a partner that lives and breathes the world of IT, with consultants dedicated to gaining new knowledge, techniques and accreditations to improve the efficiency of your IT solutions
- Friendly and honest - when you speak to us at Checkmark IT, we’ll always tell you the truth. We pride ourselves on being informative, honest and telling you what you need to know instead of what you may like to hear, because for us the most important thing is your business getting the most from your IT systems.
- Speedy and creative - when tackling projects on behalf of our clients, we aren’t afraid to go the extra mile. We understand that sometimes solutions need to be implemented quickly or need a particularly unorthodox approach. We are well known for getting things done and finding creative solutions that others may not consider.
- Excellent client relationships - we have long-standing relationships with our clients, who have continued to work and grow with us over many years. Our clients come to consider us as their go-to expert in everything IT related and value our expertise and support.
Contact us today
For more information about Checkmark IT, or any of the services you may require, call us now on (+44) 161 302 3900. If you’d rather email us, use our online contact form and leave us a message.