Do you want to transform your VMware and/or KVM environments into a private cloud in just a few hours?
Do you want to simplify your transition to public cloud with added governance, compliance and control? Do you want a simple and easy-to-deploy Container environment to facilitate Containers as a Service (CaaS)?
Do you want to monitor and control utilisation and costs across all of your clouds?
If so, HPE OneSphere could be perfect for you.
HPE OneSphere is a cutting-edge, as-a-service, fully-featured cloud management platform delivered, designed to help businesses interface with traditional and cloud-native applications.
The platform is typically well-suited to organisations that:
- have more than 200 virtual machines
- use Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure - or both - public cloud services
- are considering using, or already are using, container solutions
- don’t currently use any cost-reporting tools
- are implementing some form of DevOps tooling
If that sounds like your organisation, Checkmark IT can help to facilitate the configuration and service, delivered by HPE. We are a specialist Silver HPE Partner, with longstanding key contacts within HPE - ensuring you get the best possible service.
For more information on how Checkmark IT can help you unlock the full power of HPE OneSphere, call us on (+44) 161 302 3900. Alternatively, you can leave us a message through our online contact form, and our consultants will be in touch as soon as possible.
What is HPE OneSphere?
HPE OneSphere is a fully-featured cloud management platform delivered as a managed service, designed to help businesses interface with traditional and cloud-native applications.
This hybrid cloud approach addresses many of the common challenges associated with multi-platform administration, delivering greater operational efficiency and accelerating successful digital transformations.
Key features include:
- Architecture that supports multi-cloud workloads, encompassing public clouds and on-premises environments
- A unified experience across the hybrid estate, minimising the need for specialist skills
- Built-in, role-based access with policy enforcement and governance
- Software-defined and API-driven virtual resource pool
- Subscription-based usage model
- Real-time tracking of cloud expenses across the hybrid estate, with recommendations on cost optimisation
- A consolidated view of utilisation across the hybrid estate
- HPE OneSphere Connect, an application that automates deployment and integration of required components for connecting your private cloud environment with HPE OneSphere
- OpenStack infrastructure delivers significant security enhancements, including architectural threat analysis, real-time source code scanning, encrypted networking and consistent access control across multiple cloud platform products
Why choose HPE OneSphere?
The sophisticated design of the HPE OneSphere solution means it is able to provide users with the cost insights they need to make informed business decisions regarding their cloud utilisation strategy.
With HPE OneSphere, companies can expect to receive:
- a unified experience across public and on-premises private cloud environments, as well as software-defined infrastructure
- a reduction in manual workloads, enabling fast and consistent deployments
- the ability to create a virtual pool of resources from public cloud subscriptions and on-premises infrastructure, allowing you to deploy virtual machines and containers to public and private clouds
- optimised resource utilisation, usage costs and workload deployment visibility and efficiency across the hybrid estate
- reduced complexity, minimised risks with consistent internal governance, and improved access to public cloud resources in a way that’s safe and secure
Delivery of Service from HPE Pointnext
Design and configuration of your HPE OneSphere platform will be carried out by HPE Pointnext, the technology and professional services arm of HPE.
Why Checkmark IT?
At Checkmark IT, we demand the very best from our organisation, our staff and the solutions we provide. As such, we won’t rest until we identify a solution that enhances your performance.
Our consultants are guided by our four pillars of great service:
- Knowledgeable staff - we understand that you’re an expert in your field, but even so, it can often be difficult to stay up to date with every product and feature that could deliver improvements for your IT system. In Checkmark IT, you’ll gain a partner that lives and breathes the world of IT, with consultants dedicated to gaining new knowledge, techniques and accreditations to deliver solutions that make a real difference.
- Friendly and honest - at Checkmark IT, we’ll always tell you what you need to know, rather than what we think you might want to hear. By being informative and honest, we can make it easier to achieve the most important goal - helping your business get the most from its IT systems.
- Speedy and creative - we’ll always go the extra mile when tackling projects for our clients. Sometimes, this means that solutions may need to be implemented quickly, or an unorthodox approach may need to be found. We are well known for getting things done and finding creative solutions that others may not consider.
- Excellent client relationships - we have long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have worked and grown with us over many years. Over time, many of our clients come to consider us as their go-to experts in everything IT-related, and as trusted partners.