If you need help maintaining hardware in your IT infrastructure, regardless of whether it is cutting-edge technology or legacy components that have reached end-of-life (EOL), and are outside of their support period, Checkmark IT’s specialist hardware maintenance service can help.
Our support expertise encompasses servers, storage and networking for enterprise-class organisations, as well as small to midsize-businesses (SMBs). In addition, we provide assistance for other hardware maintenance requirements, including desktops and laptops.
Checkmark IT offers a single point of contact and support across a diverse portfolio of vendors - such as HPE, IBM, NetApp, Cisco, Sun Microsystems and many others - saving you the hassle of contacting multiple hardware maintenance vendors when you need assistance.
Finally, our hardware support service offers a range of support options, including a 24/7 helpdesk, guaranteed fix, and a range of SLA options to suit the requirements of your organisation.
Call us on (+44) 161 302 3900 for more information. Otherwise, use our online contact form to send us a message and our consultants will be in touch.
Our hardware expertise
Checkmark IT’s hardware maintenance offering centres around assisting customers with their storage, networking and servers. So, if hardware such as hard disks in your server stack fail, or if your servers themselves are suffering from faults, or if your hardware solution needs maintenance, we can help.
Our service is completely tailored to you and your requirements. So, whether you are seeking support for a specific piece of hardware or are seeking a complete package, we can assist you.
Checkmark IT has not only built a reputation for providing comprehensive support for the very latest hardware, but also support for legacy hardware and systems - ensuring your IT infrastructure will always be supported - no matter what.
At Checkmark IT, we offer very simple SLAs, ranging from next-business-day response through to a two-hour guaranteed fix, depending on the products and the location of the hardware.
Our standard SLAs are:
- Next business day
- Four hour guaranteed response, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Four hour guaranteed fix, 24/7
- Two hour guaranteed fix, 24/7
However, we can tailor each SLA to your specific wishes and requirements.
We are pleased to offer hardware support and maintenance for a range of leading vendors such as these:
- Hitachi Data Systems
- SUN Microsystems
Why hardware support from Checkmark IT?
- Single point of contact - it is very frustrating to call multiple support companies in an effort to get the IT support you need. With support packages from Checkmark IT, you only ever deal with the same organisation, every single time. There’ll be no need for escalations, no need to replicate issues for 1st line and 2nd line support agents - just immediate access to the help you need.
- Global 24/7 helpdesk - no matter what, no matter when, no matter where you are in the world, Checkmark IT is there to support your hardware. We operate our support desk 24/7 and aren’t afraid to go the extra mile to earn your complete and total satisfaction.
- Extend the life of your existing hardware - it can be tricky to move away from hardware that’s embedded within your organisation. There might be budgetary issues preventing an upgrade, or the system you have might just do what your business needs. Either way, Checkmark IT provides support for hardware beyond EOL, ensuring that your hardware remains protected no matter what.
- Your support, your package - hardware support packages from Checkmark IT can be tailored to take on as much or as little as you require. If you need an end-to-end support solution that encompasses your whole hardware infrastructure or require maintenance for just a single piece of hardware, we can help.
Why Checkmark IT?
We’ve established ourselves as an organisation that demands the very best from itself, our staff and the solutions we provide. We won’t rest until we identify a solution that solves your IT related problem, in a way that works for you and your organisation. Our consultants are guided by our four pillars of great service:
- Knowledgeable staff - we know you’re an expert in your field, but it is tough to keep up with every single product and feature that can make a difference to your IT system. With Checkmark IT on hand, you’ll have a partner that lives and breathes the world of IT, with consultants dedicated to gaining new knowledge, techniques and accreditations to improve the efficiency of your IT solutions
- Friendly and honest - when you speak to us at Checkmark IT, we’ll always tell you the truth. We pride ourselves on being informative, honest and telling you what you need to know instead of what you may like to hear, because for us the most important thing is your business getting the most from your IT systems.
- Speedy and creative - when tackling projects on behalf of our clients, we aren’t afraid to go the extra mile. We understand that sometimes solutions need to be implemented quickly or need a particularly unorthodox approach. We are well known for getting things done and finding creative solutions that others may not consider.
- Excellent client relationships - we have long-standing relationships with our clients, who have continued to work and grow with us over many years. Our clients come to consider us as their go-to expert in everything IT related and value our expertise and support.
Contact us today
For more information about Checkmark IT, or any of the services you may require, call us now on (+44) 161 302 3900. If you’d rather email us, use our online contact form and leave us a message.