At Checkmark IT, we work with a wide range of leading companies and organisations across a variety of different sectors to ensure they get the best results out of their IT systems.
Serving enterprise-sized organisations and small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and organisations in the public sector, our consultants are here to help you optimise your existing IT setup, to act as a trusted second opinion, or give you advice on the latest products, features, tools, hardware and software in the ever-changing IT landscape.
We have long-standing relationships with some of the leading suppliers of hardware, software and IT solutions in the business, ensuring that when you partner with Checkmark IT, you will gain access to these resources too.
Our consultants have expertise assisting organisations of all shapes and sizes, with clients ranging from a leading European defence organisation, to a major car manufacturer.
For more information on how we can help you, call us on (+44) 161 302 3900. If you would prefer to send an email, use our online enquiry form to leave a message and we’ll be back in touch.
Sectors we serve
At Checkmark IT, we serve a range of different organisations, with very different purposes and objectives. We help organisations operating in these sectors:
- Financial services - the financial services sector in the UK and Europe face challenges externally from the uncertainty Brexit brings. But what about their IT solutions? The complexity of their systems and expectations to keep systems running is critically important for central banks, credit unions and savings and loan associations. Checkmark IT is uniquely positioned to assist with these sorts of issues. Find out more by visiting our financing options page.
- Government and public sector - public sector IT departments - providing key services for citizens - face unique challenges centered around keeping pace with rapid change brought about by digital transformation, and suffering from a lack of business agility. Checkmark IT has expertise designing, proposing and implementing solutions to meet these challenges. Find out more by visiting our dedicated public sector page.
- Manufacturing and distribution - manufacturing and distribution organisations face IT challenges centered around the need for actionable real-time data and the IT solutions to support this requirement. We have expertise assisting manufacturing and distribution businesses and suggesting solutions that give businesses what they need.
- Professional services - accounting for 15% of UK GDP, professional service organisations are the backbone of the British economy. As a professional services company ourselves, we uniquely understand the IT challenges organisations like yours face. For more information visit our professional services page.
- Technology - the technology sector continues to see significant growth and change, but despite being focused on technology as a whole, IT can be left behind.
Why Checkmark IT?
We’ve established ourselves as an organisation that demands the very best from itself, our staff and the solutions we provide. We won’t rest until we identify a solution that solves your IT related problem, in a way that works for you and your organisation. Our consultants are guided by our four pillars of great service:
- Knowledgeable staff - we know you’re an expert in your field, but it is tough to keep up with every single product and feature that can make a difference to your IT system. With Checkmark IT on hand, you’ll have a partner that lives and breathes the world of IT, with consultants dedicated to gaining new knowledge, techniques and accreditations to improve the efficiency of your IT solutions
- Friendly and honest - when you speak to us at Checkmark IT, we’ll always tell you the truth. We pride ourselves on being informative, honest and telling you what you need to know instead of what you may like to hear, because for us the most important thing is your business getting the most from your IT systems.
- Speedy and creative - when tackling projects on behalf of our clients, we aren’t afraid to go the extra mile. We understand that sometimes solutions need to be implemented quickly or need a particularly unorthodox approach. We are well known for getting things done and finding creative solutions that others may not consider.
- Excellent client relationships - we have long-standing relationships with our clients, who have continued to work and grow with us over many years. Our clients come to consider us as their go-to expert in everything IT related and value our expertise and support.
Contact us today
For more information about Checkmark IT, or any of the services you may require, call us now on (+44) 161 302 3900. If you’d rather email us, use our online contact form and leave us a message.